New Psychodrama group for personal development starting in Barcelona:
Description: Psychodrama is a creative and efficient method for working with psychological issues and finding life-changing solutions to one’s difficulties. In this group using dramatization, you will be able to express your feelings and enact complex life situations. Role play will allow you to experience through action conflicts that you otherwise might have difficulty to verbalize and resolve intellectually. In a protected and respectful environment, with the help of other group members and an experienced group leader, you will have the opportunity to unlock your spontaneity and personal potential, integrate new insights, and find creative solutions to persistent or current problems.
Size: 6 – 12 participants
Time: Once a week for two hours
In this group the participants will have the opportunity to:
- Work with their problems and find creative solutions;
- Gain new experiences and insights that would help them make important decisions;
- Appreciate new perspectives;
- Discover new positive sides of themselves;
- Work with persistent problems and complex life situations;
- Develop their personal potential.
Don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss.
Kamen B. Petrov, Mag. Phil., MA, CPsychol
Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Psychodrama group leader
Tel: (+ 34) 603 490 498