Psychodrama is a creative method for self-exploration and resolving personal issues. Participants in a psychodrama group have the opportunity to take on different roles through which they explore their personal and relationship challenges.The roles they assume could be those of other people, for example, important people in their lives, but also of their own feelings, desires, thoughts, attitudes, unknown aspects of their personality, or figures and symbols from their dreams.
In a psychodrama group the participants could:
- Work with their problems and find creative solutions;
- Gain new experiences and insights that would help them make important decisions;
- Appreciate new perspectives;
- Discover new positive sides of themselves;
- Work with persistent problems and complex life situations;
- Develop their personal potential.